Shelving with wire shelves
- optimum water permeability, light penetration and air circulation
- easy picking even in poor light conditions
- stocked items can be identified standing beneath a storage location
- fast and easy assembly without bolts
- stepped beams adjust at 25 mm intervals for optimum adaptation to your stock items
- Shelving & racking must be sufficiently secured against tip-overs if:
• the height of the top shelf in relation to the shelving depth is greater than 5:1
• shelving is equipped with hinged doors with a height/depth ratio greater than 4:1
• shelving is equipped with pull-out elements (e.g. drawers) and in the case of shelving with ladders
Shelving racks for easy storage of lighter goods
Mesh shelving racks provide ideal storage for smaller goods
This practical mesh deck shelving is ideal for the storage of light to medium weight goods.
These shelving units are an ideal choice due to their versatility, and are particularly popular for use with plastic containers, cardboard boxes and containers for liquids. These shelves are characterised by their low weight, but can carry an impressive load, of up to 100 kg per shelf. The basic dimensions of these units are 1,000 or 1,300mm in width, with a depth of 500 mm. They can be used with all manner of accessories to form a storage and shelving system that best suits your individual needs. The standard version of the gridded shelf system is 2,000 to 2,500 mm high. Every square inch of storage space can be used effectively and flexibly, with additional extras available to ensure goods don't slip from the shelves. Thanks to their great value, these units make a great choice for larger warehouses and inventory rooms. Easily installed and set up, there's no need for fiddly screws and complex tools. Adjustments are also incredibly simple.
|Shelving height (mm)||2500|
|Useable depth (mm)||500|
|Shelf load (kg)||100|
|bay load (kg)||800|
|External bay width (mm)||1058|
|External bay depth (mm)||524|
High load capacities are achieved through precision steel bending to ensure sufficient rigidity for realising shelving heights of up to 10 metres.
Slim 50 mm profiles contribute to maximum space utilisation.
Easy boltless assembly on site for perfect adaptation to your location.
Level spacing can be adjusted in 25 mm increments to suit your needs.
Beams and uprights form a solid force-fit connection that provides excellent lateral stability. The three location hooks of each beam connector conveniently slot into the upright perforations.
Safety pins prevent that the beam is accidentally dislodged.
Solid shelves with shelf clips - Our shelves feature box-profiled edges at the long sides and triple edge bending at the short sides.
Reinforcing lengthwise beads and pressure joined corners ensure excellent stability.
All shelves are perforated to accommodate shelf dividers.