with flanged plastic rollers
- Carton live storage accommodates smaller sized storage units such as plastic bins and containers, cartons or individual items without packaging. All goods are loaded at the rear of a storage installation and move gravity-driven on inclined roller lanes to the picking face where they can be picked to requirement.
Product storage in FIFO (First in - First out) order as well as single reference lines allow easy monitoring of production batches and sell-by dates.
Please note: This racking system has been designed for in-door use only. The indicated load capacities are not valid for earthquake hazard zones. If your storage and order picking facility is intended for use in a seismic hazard zone, please inform BITO in advance!
- narrow roller pitch ensures smooth and trouble-free conveying
- good start-up and conveying qualities
- goods move down the lane in a perfectly straight line
- plastic rollers guarantee low-noise operation
- This roller type eliminates the need for other lane dividers, thereby improving the conveying ability of light-weight unit loads.
|Roller pitch T (mm)||42|
|Roller length (mm)||24.5|
|Load cap. per roller (kg)||4|
|Roller Ø (mm)||26|