with flanged plastic rollers
- Carton live storage accommodates smaller sized storage units such as plastic bins and containers, cartons or individual items without packaging. All goods are loaded at the rear of a storage installation and move gravity-driven on inclined roller lanes to the picking face where they can be picked to requirement.
Product storage in FIFO (First in - First out) order as well as single reference lines allow easy monitoring of production batches and sell-by dates.
Please note: This racking system has been designed for in-door use only. The indicated load capacities are not valid for earthquake hazard zones. If your storage and order picking facility is intended for use in a seismic hazard zone, please inform BITO in advance!
- narrow roller pitch ensures smooth and trouble-free conveying
- good start-up and conveying qualities
- goods move down the lane in a perfectly straight line
- plastic rollers guarantee low-noise operation
- This roller type eliminates the need for other lane dividers, thereby improving the conveying ability of light-weight unit loads.
|Roller pitch T (mm)||42|
|Roller length (mm)||24.5|
|Load cap. per roller (kg)||4|
|Roller Ø (mm)||26|
First in – first out
- items stored first are retrieved first
- easy monitoring of sell-by dates and production batches
- ergonomic picking curve
- all reference lines on stock can be viewed immediately
- stock items are always available at the picking side
- items move unassisted to the picking face
Very good floor space utilisation
- substantial gain in floor space unused floor space is considerably reduced
- separate picking and loading aisles – operators do not disturb each other
- shorter travel routes for order pickers
Substantially reduced travel times
- Reading time (1) – remains the same as with conventional floor space occupation
- Picking time (2) – remains the same as with conventional floor space occupation
- Travel time (3) – is cut down by as much as two-thirds – increased turnover frequency