with roller tracks
Carton live storage accommodates smaller sized storage units such as plastic bins and containers, cartons or individual items without packaging. All goods are loaded at the rear of a storage installation and move gravity-driven on inclined roller lanes to the picking face where they can be picked to requirement.
Product storage in FIFO (First in - First out) order as well as single reference lines allow easy monitoring of production batches and sell-by dates.
Please note: This racking system has been designed for in-door use only. The indicated load capacities are not valid for earthquake hazard zones. If your storage and order picking facility is intended for use in a seismic hazard zone, please inform BITO in advance!
- fast and convenient retro-fitting of pallet racking for manual order picking, ideal as temporary solution
- reduced order processing times through efficient order picking
- suited for storage in cartons or bins of different sizes and a maximum weight of 20 kg
- convenient drop-in fitting of pre-assembled modules on existing beams
- modules can be removed at any time and repositioned where required
|Bay width (mm)||3600|
|External bay depth (mm)||2450|
|Useable depth (mm)||2350|
|Number of modules||11|
|Shelf load (kg)||960|