with roller tracks
- Carton live storage accommodates smaller sized storage units such as plastic bins and containers, cartons or individual items without packaging. All goods are loaded at the rear of a storage installation and move gravity-driven on inclined roller lanes to the picking face where they can be picked to requirement.
Product storage in FIFO (First in - First out) order as well as single reference lines allow easy monitoring of production batches and sell-by dates.
Please note: This racking system has been designed for in-door use only. The indicated load capacities are not valid for earthquake hazard zones. If your storage and order picking facility is intended for use in a seismic hazard zone, please inform BITO in advance!
- fast and convenient retro-fitting of pallet racking for manual order picking, ideal as temporary solution
- reduced order processing times through efficient order picking
- suited for storage in cartons or bins of different sizes and a maximum weight of 20 kg
- convenient drop-in fitting of pre-assembled modules on existing beams
- modules can be removed at any time and repositioned where required
|Bay width (mm)||3600|
|External bay depth (mm)||2400|
|Useable depth (mm)||2300|
|Number of modules||11|
|Shelf load (kg)||960|