Light duty shelving type L - shelf load 100 kg
galvanised finish, bay load 1300 - 1600 kg
- shelf load capacity 100 kg, suited for lightweight items
- fast and easy assembly without bolts
- beams improve shelving rigidity and stability
- optimum subdivision of shelf space with dividers that slot into the shelf perforations on the long sides
- stepped beams adjust at 25 mm intervals for optimum adaptation to your stock items
- Shelving & racking must be sufficiently secured against tip-overs if:
• the height of the top shelf in relation to the shelving depth is greater than 5:1
• shelving is equipped with hinged doors with a height/depth ratio greater than 4:1
• shelving is equipped with pull-out elements (e.g. drawers) and in the case of shelving with ladders
Standard duty boltless shelving Type L
Type L boltless shelving makes storage easy, thanks to an efficient starter and extension bay principle
Type L boltless shelving is a starter and extension bay style of shelving, giving you a flexible and versatile storage solution that can be installed quickly and expanded with very little effort.
With Type L shelves from BITO, you can save a lot of time and effort when it comes to assembly. You do not need any professional fitters to erect these shelves, since assembly can be completed without any screws or specialist tools. This allows the system to be flexibly adapted to your individual requirements in moments.
For everyday storage, the maximum shelf load is an impressive 100 kg. The total bay load can be between 1,300 and 1,600 kg, depending on the exact configuration of your storage. Adapting your shelving to different loads and shapes can be achieved without much difficulty, thanks to the height-adjustable shelves, which can be moved in increments of 25 mm. For dividing shelving further, perforated edges provide an easy way to separate storage surfaces.
Type L shelves from BITO are resistant to corrosion, thanks to galvanised finishes, ensuring your shelving enjoys a long life. There's also a host of accessories available for use with Type L shelving, providing you with endless storage possibilities.
|Useable depth (mm)||300|
|Shelf width (mm)||1300|
|Shelf load (kg)||100|
|bay load (kg)||1300|
High load capacities are achieved through precision steel bending to ensure sufficient rigidity for realising shelving heights of up to 10 metres.
Slim 50 mm profiles contribute to maximum space utilisation.
Easy boltless assembly on site for perfect adaptation to your location.
Level spacing can be adjusted in 25 mm increments to suit your needs.
Beams and uprights form a solid force-fit connection that provides excellent lateral stability. The three location hooks of each beam connector conveniently slot into the upright perforations.
Safety pins prevent that the beam is accidentally dislodged.
Solid shelves with shelf clips - Our shelves feature box-profiled edges at the long sides and triple edge bending at the short sides.
Reinforcing lengthwise beads and pressure joined corners ensure excellent stability.
All shelves are perforated to accommodate shelf dividers.