European size stacking containers XL
with long side pick opening and fork entry shoes
- large volume
- convenient handling with hand pallet truck or forklift truck
- pick opening ensures fast and easy retrieval
- pick opening with window from very durable polycarbonate
- BITO's most versatile container series suits almost any storage, manufacturing and transport/distribution application
- Please note: Some light barrier systems do not recognise bins with a black base. We are happy to offer bins with the base in the same colour as the bin.
Euro Stacking Container XL – with fork entry base and pick opening
Pick the perfect solution for warehousing and distribution centres with these Euro stacking containers from BITO.
These stacking containers from BITO are suitable for all manner of applications. Made in standard European sizes, these XL boxes will fit all conveyor types and make the ideal storage and packing solution for the warehouse and distribution industries. Fork entry bases make them easy to handle by pallet truck, while open hand grips mean they can be carried about by hand with ease. The wide front opening means these are particularly useful as picking containers in distribution centres.
These large and hard-wearing containers feature a superior plastic build for a lengthy service life. They can be used for static warehousing in your inventory room or distribution centre, or fitted with lids when you need to transport goods from A to B. If you're tired of the high costs associated with paper, cardboard packaging and disposable boxes, these reusable containers are an ideal alternative.
When ordering Euro stacking containers online from BITO, you'll be able to enjoy a great variety of optional extras. Choose the dimensions that best suit your storage needs and racking limitations, or keep it simple with labels and internal sorters to help sort and organize your stored goods.
|External dimensions L x W (mm)||800 x 600|
|Percentage of recycled material (%)||20|
|Stacking load (kg)||800|
|Load capacity (kg)||200|
|Temperature range||-20°C to +80°C|
|Base option||Double base|