- unobstructed access to goods stored in corner areas and full use of space in corners
- add-ons possible with extension bays of boltless shelving type L, M and S
- boltless assembly with back bracing every alternate bay
- shelves have small perforated slots to accept dividers to create compartments
- shelves are adjustable in 25mm increments to suit the items you are storing
|Shelving height (mm)||2000|
|Useable depth (mm)||600|
|Number of shelves||10|
|Shelf load (kg)||100|
|Bay load (kg)||1000 kg - 1400|
|External bay width (mm)||1060 x 1654|
|External bay depth (mm)||624|
High load capacities are achieved through precision steel bending to ensure sufficient rigidity for realising shelving heights of up to 10 metres.
Slim 50 mm profiles contribute to maximum space utilisation.
Easy boltless assembly on site for perfect adaptation to your location.
Level spacing can be adjusted in 25 mm increments to suit your needs.
Beams and uprights form a solid force-fit connection that provides excellent lateral stability. The three location hooks of each beam connector conveniently slot into the upright perforations.
Safety pins prevent that the beam is accidentally dislodged.
Solid shelves with shelf clips - Our shelves feature box-profiled edges at the long sides and triple edge bending at the short sides.
Reinforcing lengthwise beads and pressure joined corners ensure excellent stability.
All shelves are perforated to accommodate shelf dividers.