Carton live storage Flex
mobile version, straight feeder levels
- Carton live storage accommodates smaller sized storage units such as plastic bins and containers, cartons or individual items without packaging. All goods are loaded at the rear of a storage installation and move gravity-driven on inclined roller lanes to the picking face where they can be picked to requirement.
Product storage in FIFO (First in - First out) order as well as single reference lines allow easy monitoring of production batches and sell-by dates.
Please note: This racking system has been designed for in-door use only. The indicated load capacities are not valid for earthquake hazard zones. If your storage and order picking facility is intended for use in a seismic hazard zone, please inform BITO in advance!
- ergonomic supply of parts and components at workstations
- FIFO stock rotation
- compact and clear presentation of goods, items are within easy reach
- short walking distances improve picking performance
- mobile shelving units offer more flexibility in your operations
Live Storage / Continuous Order Picking Shelving
Adaptable shelving racking from BITO allows for easier order picking
BITO offers a variety of versatile shelving for the effective picking of products in warehouses and distribution centres, helping you overcome common obstacles and achieve deadlines.
In addition to static shelving systems, BITO offers a range of mobile shelving units, adapted with castor wheels. You can also customise your storage solution with added accessories to best accommodate your individual needs. BITO shelving systems can be adapted with track castors and roller strips, with the FIFO system being a particularly popular choice. The individual levels of BITO shelves can also be adjusted or combined with one another, giving you a bespoke solution. Slanted fronts are also available, with an inclination of 6.5 degrees, making them ideal for efficient picking of goods without the need to move storage units around. Maximum load capacities of individual compartments is an impressive 100 kg. These picking shelves have a total load of 800 kg, making them an ideal choice for very heavy goods. These systems are your go-to for applications requiring a reliable order picking system with through-feed shelves, adapted in accordance with your individual needs.
|Description||mobile version, straight feeder levels|
|Shelving height (mm)||2000|
|Useable depth (mm)||1200|
|Total width (mm)||1530|
|Number of levels||4|
|External bay width (mm)||1470|