C-item bins CTB
from sunflower compound (SFC), grey
- Please note: Optional accessories such as feeder panels, cross dividers, carry/safety handles, easy peel label holders and dust covers are not included in the delivery.
- opting for bins from sunflower compound means reducing your carbon footprint and saving energy
- Sunflower Compound is a by-product of the food industry that can now be used as an environmentally friendly alternative
- supplied with slide-down window as standard feature. The window with integral handle can also be also used to carry bins, to push and pull bins stored in racks and it provides a large label area.
- by sliding down window, parts can be conveniently picked without pulling the bin forward
- optional product feeder panel prevents items from spilling out
- label holder on the back of the bin to accommodate Kanban cards
- the container base is conveniently radiused for easy retrieval even of very small items
...made from resource-saving material !
BITO C-item bins CTB - so far made from polypropylene - can also be manufactured from environmentally friendly sunflower compound (SFC).
This new material is a mixture of PP and sunflower seed shell fibres, a food industry waste product. Making a product from sunflower compound produces significantly lower emissions than making a product from pure polypropylene, since the compound is processed at lower temperatures than PP. By buying a sunflower compound product, you will make a valuable contribution to reduce your carbon footprint.
|External dimensions L x W (mm)||400 x 156|
|Stacking load (kg)||100|
|Load capacity (kg)||15|
|Temperature range||-20°C to +90°C|