for roller tracks
- Carton live storage accommodates smaller sized storage units such as plastic bins and containers, cartons or individual items without packaging. All goods are loaded at the rear of a storage installation and move gravity-driven on inclined roller lanes to the picking face where they can be picked to requirement.
Product storage in FIFO (First in - First out) order as well as single reference lines allow easy monitoring of production batches and sell-by dates.
Please note: This racking system has been designed for in-door use only. The indicated load capacities are not valid for earthquake hazard zones. If your storage and order picking facility is intended for use in a seismic hazard zone, please inform BITO in advance!
- gentle and steady braking on the entire length of the lane prevents damage to goods
- flow levels with a stronger incline can be supplied for loads with bad start-up characteristics
- allow to realise longer lanes to increase storage capacity on the same floor surface
- unit loads with different weights can now be handled in the same lane
- suited for unit loads from 3 to 30 kg