- rack base from galvanised steel sheet with grooves for easy sheet material positioning, the square-tubed frame provides stable footing
- galvanised push-in dividers bars, additionally secured with bolts
- neat presentation saves time and money
- goods are within immediate reach
- can be handled by one person
- accommodates sheet materials from PVC, laminates, cardboard or steel, load capacity of up to 9 tonnes
- divider bars are 900 mm high
This vertical storage rack offers an easy way to store large cuts of wood, plastic and sheet material.
This shelving rack is suitable for the picking and storage of plastic boards, wooden boards, press boards and other sheet materials. It is also suitable for high loads.
This storage unit provides a safe place to store boards, with 900mm high dividers. This vertical storage means that individual parts are ready to pick, providing instant oversight to stock and easy access for your team. This rack is ideal for one-man operation.
The rack is designed to be stable and can carry a total load of up to 9 tonnes. The base is made from galvanised sheet steel for a robust construction and is equipped with special guides for a more secure hold.
The surfaces are galvanised so that technical brackets are also protected against wear and corrosion, making this a great choice for long-term value. Dividers are inserted into the base and fastened with bolts. Depending on the application of this storage, bases are available in different widths and lengths to accommodate panels of different sizes.
|Dimensions L x W x H (mm)||2030 x 800 x 1000|
|Section width (mm)||85|
|Number of compartments||6|
|load capacity (kg)||750|
|Suited for panel dim. (mm)||2000 x 1000 - 3000 x 2000|