double depth, rear shelf straight, front shelf inclined, galvanised finish
- FIFO stock rotation
- boltless assembly with back bracing every alternate bay
- easy-to-view product presentation, easy access and ergonomic retrieval
- level decking sits safely between the beams; added strength and rigidity
- side lips prevent storage units from jamming at the uprights or from dropping sideways
- Shelving must be suitably fixed to the floor or wall for increased stability in the following circumstances:
• the height of the top shelf in relation to the shelving depth is greater than 5:1
• shelving is equipped with hinged doors with a height/depth ratio greater than 4:1
• shelving is equipped with pull-out elements (e.g. drawers)
Supply shelving/order picking
Shelving for picking from BITO for versatile applications
BITO offers a practical solution for intelligent storage, providing the modern shipping and logistics industry with storage racking systems.
Shelving systems for shipping need to provide fast handling and ready access. However, each company has different standards and requirements. At BITO, you'll find a wide selection of storage shelves designed to accommodate all different kinds of storage and picking needs. You'll find fixed installation systems for permanent storage, along with castor-wheeled storage for easy transportation of racking systems. There's also a selection of safety accessories to ensure your storage solutions adhere to health and safety procedures. BITO also offers a selection of slanted shelving, with a range of inclinations available. This helps facilitate easier picking in warehouse environments. What's more, shelving can be selected in single and double depth options, with maximum load capacities up to 800 kg. These storage systems can be used to store heavy and bulky products. It's also possible to choose different widths and heights, providing you with shelving that can be easily adjusted for small or large scale applications.
|Shelving height (mm)||2000|
|Useable depth (mm)||800|
|Shelf width (mm)||1000|
|Number of shelves||4|
|Shelf load (kg)||100|
|Bay load (kg)||800|
|External bay width (mm)||1008|
|External bay depth (mm)||850|
High load capacities are achieved through precision steel bending to ensure sufficient rigidity for realising shelving heights of up to 10 metres.
Slim 50 mm profiles contribute to maximum space utilisation.
Easy boltless assembly on site for perfect adaptation to your location.
Level spacing can be adjusted in 25 mm increments to suit your needs.
Beams and uprights form a solid force-fit connection that provides excellent lateral stability. The three location hooks of each beam connector conveniently slot into the upright perforations.
Safety pins prevent that the beam is accidentally dislodged.
Solid shelves with shelf clips - Our shelves feature box-profiled edges at the long sides and triple edge bending at the short sides.
Reinforcing lengthwise beads and pressure joined corners ensure excellent stability.
All shelves are perforated to accommodate shelf dividers.