Boltless shelving complete with RK bins
with 112 storage and handling bins RK
- neat, compact and clean storage of small items
- straight sides and 90° corners allow good volume utilisation
- boltless assembly with back bracing every alternate bay
- shelves can be retro-fitted with a retaining lip at the rear
- Set offer – BITO is your single source of shelving & racking, plastic bins & containers
- Shelving must be suitably fixed to the floor or wall for increased stability in the following circumstances:
• the height of the top shelf in relation to the shelving depth is greater than 5:1
• shelving is equipped with hinged doors with a height/depth ratio greater than 4:1
• shelving is equipped with pull-out elements (e.g. drawers)
Shelving with RK bins
Create order in your workshop with RK container shelving from BITO
BITO makes it possible to store small parts such as screws, nails, washers and more in the proper way, with RK container shelving. This system can be used as it is, or expanded to best meet your growing inventory needs.
With the RK shelving system from BITO, you have a compact storage system that can be expanded at any time to best fit your storage needs. The focus here is on individual shelves, which can be independently expanded and adjusted to accommodate different sized boxes to house all manner of items. You can combine boxes of different sizes to be housed on a single shelf, providing you with plenty of space to house all those essentials. Each shelf can handle up to 50 kg, with a maximum bay load of 500 kg, so this shelf can be used to store heavy parts. This container system is ideal for use in hobby rooms, workshops and warehouses and makes an ideal solution for the storage and sorting of small parts. Thanks to its boltless design, this unit can be erected in minutes and requires no specialist tools or fixtures. A total height of 1,850 mm means this unit can be used in even the smallest of spaces, while the unit is made in accordance with the modular system, so you can arrange multiple units to create a large-scale storage solution.
|Shelving height (mm)||1850|
|Useable depth (mm)||300|
|Shelf width (mm)||1000|
|Number of shelves||14|
|Features||112 x RK3109 (300 x 117 x 90 mm)|
|Shelf load (kg)||70|
|colour||bin colour dove blue|
|External bay width (mm)||1008|
|External bay depth (mm)||324|
High load capacities are achieved through precision steel bending to ensure sufficient rigidity for realising shelving heights of up to 10 metres.
Slim 50 mm profiles contribute to maximum space utilisation.
Easy boltless assembly on site for perfect adaptation to your location.
Level spacing can be adjusted in 25 mm increments to suit your needs.
Beams and uprights form a solid force-fit connection that provides excellent lateral stability. The three location hooks of each beam connector conveniently slot into the upright perforations.
Safety pins prevent that the beam is accidentally dislodged.
Solid shelves with shelf clips - Our shelves feature box-profiled edges at the long sides and triple edge bending at the short sides.
Reinforcing lengthwise beads and pressure joined corners ensure excellent stability.
All shelves are perforated to accommodate shelf dividers.