for use as beam mounted unit
- Carton live storage accommodates smaller sized storage units such as plastic bins and containers, cartons or individual items without packaging. All goods are loaded at the rear of a storage installation and move gravity-driven on inclined roller lanes to the picking face where they can be picked to requirement.
Product storage in FIFO (First in - First out) order as well as single reference lines allow easy monitoring of production batches and sell-by dates.
Please note: This racking system has been designed for in-door use only. The indicated load capacities are not valid for earthquake hazard zones. If your storage and order picking facility is intended for use in a seismic hazard zone, please inform BITO in advance!
- ideal, strain-free order picking from 3 sides
- for pallets sized 1200 x 800 mm, short side facing
- pallets can be pulled out from the racking without effort
- suited for a racking depth of 1100 mm
- epoxy-coated in gentian blue RAL 5010
- with handle, height 700 mm
- supplied with fixing material for bolt-on fitting to BITO TwinTop® beams
|Description||for use as beam mounted unit|
|Pull-out capacity||70 %|
|load capacity (kg)||800|
|Height adjustment range (mm)||90|