Light duty shelving type EL - shelf load 100 kg
shelving components galvanised, Set offer includes 1 starter bay and 1 extension bay
- each shelf takes up to 100kg UDL
- boltless assembly with back bracing every alternate bay
- shelving does not have beams to enable it to provide a budget solution
- shelves have small perforated slots to accept dividers to create compartments
- shelves are adjustable in 25mm increments to suit the items you are storing
- Shelving must be suitably fixed to the floor or wall for increased stability in the following circumstances:
• the height of the top shelf in relation to the shelving depth is greater than 5:1
• shelving is equipped with hinged doors with a height/depth ratio greater than 4:1
• shelving is equipped with pull-out elements (e.g. drawers)
Everyday boltless shelving Type EL
Type EL boltless shelving is quickly installed and provides versatile storage applications
Type EL boltless shelving from BITO is easily assembled, without the need for screws or professional fitters. What's more, it can be readily expanded to accommodate growing storage needs.
Thanks to its versatile and flexible nature, EL boltless shelving can be fully installed without the need for complex tools and professional fitters - perfect if you're short on time and need to quickly expand your storage solutions. Type EL shelving is an innovative modular design that will save you time, hassle and money.
This type of shelf can accommodate loads of up to 100 kg and total bay load of up to 800 kg. This type of boltless shelving is an ideal choice for day to day standard storage. In order to adapt to ever-changing needs, these shelves are height adjustable and can be altered in increments of 25 mm. Perforated shelves allow dividers to be installed, giving you more organisation.
|Shelving height (mm)||2000|
|Useable depth (mm)||500|
|Shelf width (mm)||1000|
|Number of shelves||5|
|Description||Set offer including 1 starter bay and 1 extension bay|
|Shelf load (kg)||100|
|Load per level (kg)||100|
|Bay load (kg)||800|
|External bay width (mm)||2066|
|External bay depth (mm)||524|
High load capacities are achieved through precision steel bending to ensure sufficient rigidity for realising shelving heights of up to 10 metres.
Slim 50 mm profiles contribute to maximum space utilisation.
Easy boltless assembly on site for perfect adaptation to your location.
Level spacing can be adjusted in 25 mm increments to suit your needs.
Beams and uprights form a solid force-fit connection that provides excellent lateral stability. The three location hooks of each beam connector conveniently slot into the upright perforations.
Safety pins prevent that the beam is accidentally dislodged.
Solid shelves with shelf clips - Our shelves feature box-profiled edges at the long sides and triple edge bending at the short sides.
Reinforcing lengthwise beads and pressure joined corners ensure excellent stability.
All shelves are perforated to accommodate shelf dividers.