Carton live storage Flex
mobile version, feeder levels with cranked picking face
- Carton live storage accommodates smaller sized storage units such as plastic bins and containers, cartons or individual items without packaging. All goods are loaded at the rear of a storage installation and move gravity-driven on inclined roller lanes to the picking face where they can be picked to requirement.
Product storage in FIFO (First in - First out) order as well as single reference lines allow easy monitoring of production batches and sell-by dates.
Please note: This racking system has been designed for in-door use only. The indicated load capacities are not valid for earthquake hazard zones. If your storage and order picking facility is intended for use in a seismic hazard zone, please inform BITO in advance!
- ergonomic supply of parts and components at workstations
- FIFO stock rotation
- compact and clear presentation of goods, items are within easy reach
- short walking distances improve picking performance
- mobile shelving units offer more flexibility in your operations
Live Storage / Continuous Order Picking Shelving
Adaptable shelving racking from BITO allows for easier order picking
BITO offers a variety of versatile shelving for the effective picking of products in warehouses and distribution centres, helping you overcome common obstacles and achieve deadlines.
In addition to static shelving systems, BITO offers a range of mobile shelving units, adapted with castor wheels. You can also customise your storage solution with added accessories to best accommodate your individual needs. BITO shelving systems can be adapted with track castors and roller strips, with the FIFO system being a particularly popular choice. The individual levels of BITO shelves can also be adjusted or combined with one another, giving you a bespoke solution. Slanted fronts are also available, with an inclination of 6.5 degrees, making them ideal for efficient picking of goods without the need to move storage units around. Maximum load capacities of individual compartments is an impressive 100 kg. These picking shelves have a total load of 800 kg, making them an ideal choice for very heavy goods. These systems are your go-to for applications requiring a reliable order picking system with through-feed shelves, adapted in accordance with your individual needs.
|Description||mobile version, feeder levels with cranked picking face|
|Shelving height (mm)||2000|
|Useable depth (mm)||1200|
|Total width (mm)||1530|
|Colour||Frames galvanised, beams epoxy-coated in RAL 5010 Gentian blue|
|number of levels||4|
|External bay width (mm)||1470|
First in – first out
- items stored first are retrieved first
- easy monitoring of sell-by dates and production batches
- ergonomic picking curve
- all reference lines on stock can be viewed immediately
- stock items are always available at the picking side
- items move unassisted to the picking face
Very good floor space utilisation
- substantial gain in floor space unused floor space is considerably reduced
- separate picking and loading aisles – operators do not disturb each other
- shorter travel routes for order pickers
Substantially reduced travel times
- Reading time (1) – remains the same as with conventional floor space occupation
- Picking time (2) – remains the same as with conventional floor space occupation
- Travel time (3) – is cut down by as much as two-thirds – increased turnover frequency