Kanban bin shelving for small parts
single sided use
- push-down window allows convenient product picking without having to pull the bin forward
- stores 25% more C-items and provides ergonomic access for order pickers
- supplied with slide-down window as standard feature. The window with integral handle can also be also used to carry bins, to push and pull bins stored in racks and it provides a large label area.
- boltless assembly with back bracing every alternate bay
- ultra flat shelves are real space savers
- Shelving must be suitably fixed to the floor or wall for increased stability in the following circumstances:
• the height of the top shelf in relation to the shelving depth is greater than 5:1
• shelving is equipped with hinged doors with a height/depth ratio greater than 4:1
• shelving is equipped with pull-out elements (e.g. drawers)
CTB container Shelving - a space miracle with extra-thin shelves
CTB container racking allows you to store 25% more C-item bins than on other shelves, thanks to an exceptionally thin base that doesn't compromise on stability.
The shelves of the CTB container rack are a mere 20 mm thick, allowing you to store a significantly higher number of items, including C-parts. BITO's range of CTB container racking is made from a glossy galvanised material and comes in two versions; one with containers already in place and one without. All CTB bins from BITO have a sliding window and can be equipped with optional extras, including cross-dividers, trays and dust covers.
Like all BITO shelving, the CTB container rack can be installed quickly and easily, with a boltless design that requires no additional screws or expensive tools. The starter and extension bay principle also gives you plenty of freedom and flexibility should you ever decide it's time to expand your storage. The stable design allows you to store a total load of 1,250 kg.
|Shelving height (mm)||1850|
|Useable depth (mm)||300|
|Shelf width (mm)||1000|
|Number of shelves||10|
|Features||60 x CTB31514 (300 x 156 x 140 mm)|
|Description||single sided use|
|Shelf load (kg)||150|
|colour||bin colour dove blue|
|Bay load (kg)||1250|
|External bay width (mm)||1058|
|External bay depth (mm)||324|
High load capacities are achieved through precision steel bending to ensure sufficient rigidity for realising shelving heights of up to 10 metres.
Slim 50 mm profiles contribute to maximum space utilisation.
Easy boltless assembly on site for perfect adaptation to your location.
Level spacing can be adjusted in 25 mm increments to suit your needs.
Beams and uprights form a solid force-fit connection that provides excellent lateral stability. The three location hooks of each beam connector conveniently slot into the upright perforations.
Safety pins prevent that the beam is accidentally dislodged.
Solid shelves with shelf clips - Our shelves feature box-profiled edges at the long sides and triple edge bending at the short sides.
Reinforcing lengthwise beads and pressure joined corners ensure excellent stability.
All shelves are perforated to accommodate shelf dividers.