Boltless shelving complete with SK bins
with 32 storage bins SK
- easy-to-view-n'-pick solution for small parts
- straight sides and 90° corners allow good volume utilisation
- boltless assembly with back bracing every alternate bay
- shelves with integral retaining lip at the rear
- Set offer – BITO is your single source of shelving & racking, plastic bins & containers
- Shelving must be suitably fixed to the floor or wall for increased stability in the following circumstances:
• the height of the top shelf in relation to the shelving depth is greater than 5:1
• shelving is equipped with hinged doors with a height/depth ratio greater than 4:1
• shelving is equipped with pull-out elements (e.g. drawers)
Shelving for SK storage bins
Container shelving: Storage for SK picking bins
Whether as a workshop shelf or organisation for craft rooms, this kind of shelf with its individual containers is ideal for storing small parts and products in a structured and orderly way.
This shelving system has up to 40 individual storage boxes, which can be used to store screws, nuts, nails and similar small parts. The open front allows visibility of stored objects. Labels can also be attached to the front of each box for clearer organisation. With a shelf load of 50 kg and a total load of up to 500 kg, this storage rack can be used to store even heavier objects. These shelving units are designed as a modular system, allowing for bespoke storage solutions in larger spaces. The height of the shelves can be individually set, allowing you to decide on the best layout for your individual requirements. Boxes are prevented from falling by a raised edge at the front of the shelving frame, with locking mechanisms providing maximum security. This system is an incredibly useful storage solution, offering plenty of internal organisation within a surprisingly discreet frame.
|Shelving height (mm)||1850|
|Useable depth (mm)||300|
|Shelf width (mm)||900|
|Number of shelves||8|
|Features||16 x SK3521 (350 x 210 x 145 mm), 16 x SK3522 (350 x 210 x 200 mm)|
|Shelf load (kg)||70|
|colour||bins in blue and red|
|Bay load (kg)||500|
|External bay width (mm)||958|
|External bay depth (mm)||324|
High load capacities are achieved through precision steel bending to ensure sufficient rigidity for realising shelving heights of up to 10 metres.
Slim 50 mm profiles contribute to maximum space utilisation.
Easy boltless assembly on site for perfect adaptation to your location.
Level spacing can be adjusted in 25 mm increments to suit your needs.
Beams and uprights form a solid force-fit connection that provides excellent lateral stability. The three location hooks of each beam connector conveniently slot into the upright perforations.
Safety pins prevent that the beam is accidentally dislodged.
Solid shelves with shelf clips - Our shelves feature box-profiled edges at the long sides and triple edge bending at the short sides.
Reinforcing lengthwise beads and pressure joined corners ensure excellent stability.
All shelves are perforated to accommodate shelf dividers.