Cantilever racking columns
double sided use
- all columns are supplied with floor anchors and shims
- painted in gentian blue, RAL 5010
- column profiles IPE 180 - 300 and column heights of 3000, 4000 and 5000 mm for maximum flexibility in use
Cantilever Racking Type ES
Cantilever Racking Type ES: a modular system for the storage of long and heavy goods
All components of the ES cantilever racking system form part of a standardised modular system and allow for the easy assembly of bespoke storage solutions. As such, you can store long or heavy goods safely, with easy access to your products.
Depending on the application of your shelving and exact requirements of your warehouse, you can purchase cantilever racking with one or two-sided access. Shelving can be arranged in different dimensions or with different numbers of stands. The individual components of the shelves can also be selected according to the weight of goods to be stored.
The cantilever arms are fully flexible and can be adjusted with a 100mm grid. The high stability of these shelves is ensured by a durable IPE profile of 180/200 and cantilever arms made of IPE profile 8. Depending on the exact use of your shelving, the components are painted and galvanised for outdoor use. All bracing and connecting elements are galvanised according to EN 10326. Cantilever shelving can be personalised with various accessories, including protective brackets and mobile stairwells for easier access to your goods.
|load capacity (kg)||12400|
|Useable depth (mm)||2 x 1250|
- columns and feet are supplied for self assembly (bolt-together construction)
- columns and feet are manufactured from hot-rolled IPE profiles
- delivery includes floor anchors
- columns and feet can be supplied for single sided and for double sided use
- all cantilever arms are supplied with an end stop as standard
- the tapered side is pre-drilled for end stop fixing
- connect columns with each other to make a solid racking row
- take the cross bracing sets
- provide lateral racking stability
- quantity and arrangement per racking row is project related
- bolted construction for pallet storage
- supplied as wire-mesh shelves or as chipboard shelves depending on items to be stored