Sheet material stands
with 4 rubber feet
- welded steel tube construction, epoxy-coated in brilliant blue, RAL 5007
- deck from film coated plywood
- 7 fitting positions, clear width between divider bars 90 mm
- fitted with a full width roller on one short side to help load and unload sheets
- with 4 rubber feet
- supplied without divider bars, please order separately
Sheet material storage stands
Stand for the storage of sheet material
With BITO sheet material stands, you can store large sheets for easier access.
Sheet material racks are often used to store flat and large goods in production. Possible industries requiring these stands include carpentry, window making and metalworking. The base of each stand provides a solid floor for storage. Four rubber feet ensure maximum sturdiness. With an impressive load capacity of up to 1,200 kg, these sheet racks can be used for even the heaviest of goods. Goods can be secured in place with the use of divider bars, which can be purchased as accessories from the BITO range. In total, up to seven divider bars can be used on a single sheet rack. On one end, rollers can aid with the loading and unloading of individual sheets. Due to the different heights and depths available, the sheet rack becomes a versatile storage system in which large and wide goods can be stored easily and securely.
|load capacity (kg)||1200|
|Toe plate L x W (mm)||1600 x 800|