Medium duty shelving type M - shelf load 200 kg
- shelf load capacity 200 kg, suited for medium weight items
- fast and easy assembly without bolts
- beams improve shelving rigidity and stability
- optimum subdivision of shelf space with dividers that slot into the shelf perforations on the long sides
- stepped beams adjust at 25 mm intervals for optimum adaptation to your stock items
- Shelving & racking must be sufficiently secured against tip-overs if:
• the height of the top shelf in relation to the shelving depth is greater than 5:1
• shelving is equipped with hinged doors with a height/depth ratio greater than 4:1
• shelving is equipped with pull-out elements (e.g. drawers) and in the case of shelving with ladders
Boltless shelving provides efficient organisation for your warehouse
Type M shelving is characterised by its impressive load capacity and the flexibility to allow you to allocate storage space efficiently in your warehouse.
The shelves of Type M storage are available in many different varieties. Take your pick from a range of depths, from 300 to 800 mm, ideal for all kinds of business storage needs. You can also choose from various heights and widths. This gives you the opportunity to make the best use of the space available to you within your warehouse area. Also, you can choose the length of the shelves to perfectly accommodate the products you wish to store. To ensure no space is left unused, you can adjust the height of the individual shelves, in increments of 25 mm. Depending on the type of goods stored, you can make these units even more efficient with shelf dividers, to provide a better overview of all your products.
Another advantage of Type M shelving is its high load capacity of 200 kg, making it ideal for storing heavy objects. Since the shelves are galvanised, they are an attractive choice and withstand corrosion and rust. What's more, they are a great choice if you're looking for a shelving unit to house sensitive goods.
|Shelving height (mm)||2500|
|Useable depth (mm)||300|
|Shelf width (mm)||750|
|Shelf load (kg)||200|
|bay load (kg)||1430|
|External bay width (mm)||750|
|External bay depth (mm)||300|
High load capacities are achieved through precision steel bending to ensure sufficient rigidity for realising shelving heights of up to 10 metres.
Slim 50 mm profiles contribute to maximum space utilisation.
Easy boltless assembly on site for perfect adaptation to your location.
Level spacing can be adjusted in 25 mm increments to suit your needs.
Beams and uprights form a solid force-fit connection that provides excellent lateral stability. The three location hooks of each beam connector conveniently slot into the upright perforations.
Safety pins prevent that the beam is accidentally dislodged.
Solid shelves with shelf clips - Our shelves feature box-profiled edges at the long sides and triple edge bending at the short sides.
Reinforcing lengthwise beads and pressure joined corners ensure excellent stability.
All shelves are perforated to accommodate shelf dividers.