Light duty shelving type EL - shelf load 100 kg
Uprights epoxy-coated in RAL 3000 Flame red, other shelving components galvanised
- shelf load capacity 100 kg, suited for lightweight items
- fast and easy assembly without bolts
- no beams needed to ensure rigidity – you save on assembly time and money on components
- optimum subdivision of shelf space with dividers that slot into the shelf perforations on the long sides
- stepped beams adjust at 25 mm intervals for optimum adaptation to your stock items
- Shelving & racking must be sufficiently secured against tip-overs if:
• the height of the top shelf in relation to the shelving depth is greater than 5:1
• shelving is equipped with hinged doors with a height/depth ratio greater than 4:1
• shelving is equipped with pull-out elements (e.g. drawers) and in the case of shelving with ladders
Everyday boltless shelving Type EL
Type EL boltless shelving is quickly installed and provides versatile storage applications
Type EL boltless shelving from BITO is easily assembled, without the need for screws or professional fitters. What's more, it can be readily expanded to accommodate growing storage needs.
Thanks to its versatile and flexible nature, EL boltless shelving can be fully installed without the need for complex tools and professional fitters - perfect if you're short on time and need to quickly expand your storage solutions. Type EL shelving is an innovative modular design that will save you time, hassle and money.
This type of shelf can accommodate loads of up to 100 kg and total bay load of up to 800 kg. This type of boltless shelving is an ideal choice for day to day standard storage. In order to adapt to ever-changing needs, these shelves are height adjustable and can be altered in increments of 25 mm. Perforated shelves allow dividers to be installed, giving you more organisation.
|Shelving height (mm)||2500|
|Useable depth (mm)||500|
|Shelf width (mm)||1000|
|Number of shelves||6|
|Shelf load (kg)||100|
|Colour||RAL 3000 Flame red|
|bay load (kg)||800|
|External bay width (mm)||1058|
|External bay depth (mm)||524|
High load capacities are achieved through precision steel bending to ensure sufficient rigidity for realising shelving heights of up to 10 metres.
Slim 50 mm profiles contribute to maximum space utilisation.
Easy boltless assembly on site for perfect adaptation to your location.
Level spacing can be adjusted in 25 mm increments to suit your needs.
Beams and uprights form a solid force-fit connection that provides excellent lateral stability. The three location hooks of each beam connector conveniently slot into the upright perforations.
Safety pins prevent that the beam is accidentally dislodged.
Solid shelves with shelf clips - Our shelves feature box-profiled edges at the long sides and triple edge bending at the short sides.
Reinforcing lengthwise beads and pressure joined corners ensure excellent stability.
All shelves are perforated to accommodate shelf dividers.