Archive shelving , double sided use, galvanised finish
double sided use, galvanised finish
- ideal for lever arch filing
- shelves with integral retaining lip at the rear to prevent products from falling off
- shelves are perforated to accept centre rail for files to keep files in a neat row
- fast and easy assembly without bolts
- stepped beams adjust at 25 mm intervals for optimum adaptation to your stock items
|Shelving height (mm)||2500|
|Useable depth (mm)||600|
|Shelf width (mm)||750|
|Number of shelves||7|
|Shelf load (kg)||100|
|bay load (kg)||800|
|External bay width (mm)||758|
|External bay depth (mm)||624|
High load capacities are achieved through precision steel bending to ensure sufficient rigidity for realising shelving heights of up to 10 metres.
Slim 50 mm profiles contribute to maximum space utilisation.
Easy boltless assembly on site for perfect adaptation to your location.
Level spacing can be adjusted in 25 mm increments to suit your needs.
Beams and uprights form a solid force-fit connection that provides excellent lateral stability. The three location hooks of each beam connector conveniently slot into the upright perforations.
Safety pins prevent that the beam is accidentally dislodged.
Solid shelves with shelf clips - Our shelves feature box-profiled edges at the long sides and triple edge bending at the short sides.
Reinforcing lengthwise beads and pressure joined corners ensure excellent stability.
All shelves are perforated to accommodate shelf dividers.