Terms of Payment
- The first order of all new customers is supplied on a Proforma basis.
- On orders thereafter a credit application form can be obtained on request. The opening of the account is subject to status. Our Payment terms on credit accounts are strictly 30 days net from invoice date. Late payment will be charged at the pro-rata rate of 2% per month.
- Accounts are payable in Pound Sterling unless mutually agreed otherwise.
- No set-off claim shall operate at any time without the Seller's prior written agreement.
- Bills of exchange will be accepted by the Seller as payment provided discount charges, taxes and any related fees are borne by the Buyer.
- In the case of high volume orders (as determined by the Seller) the Seller shall be entitled to demand either advance or interim payments of the purchase price. Such payments shall be paid within 7 days of the date of invoice with the final payment paid within 30 days.
Delivery risk and despatch
Delivery to mainland UK is free if your order is above £100 ex VAT. Below £100, delivery is £10 to mainland UK. Deliveries to Scottish highlands and islands will incur charges as per the schedule:
|Delivery value (ex VAT)||Mainland UK||Scottish Highlands|
|£0 - £100||£10||£40|
|£101 - £250||FREE||£25|
|£251 - £500||FREE||£15|
- The time for delivery shall run from the later of the date an order is received or the date on which sufficient information is received from the Purchaser to enable the Seller to proceed with the execution thereof.
- Where any subsequent deviation from these terms is made at the request of the Purchaser any additional cost incurred will be charged to the Purchaser.
- The Seller accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from failure to supply or delay in supplying any goods howsoever arising.
- Each delivery shall be subject to the Sellers terms and conditions and failure to make any one delivery shall not vitiate the contract as to others.
- The risk in the goods passes to the Purchaser upon despatch notwithstanding any subsequent return to or retaking of possession by the Seller and S.20(2) of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 shall not apply. The Purchaser, therefore, should insure accordingly.
- Packaging and mode of dispatch shall be at the sole discretion of the Seller.