Cabinets for fire fighting equipment
- ideal for storing fire fighter equipment such as helmets, jackets and boots
- on solid superior quality plastic feet for optimum corrosion resistance, feet height 150 mm
- rail with captive hook for straps, cords, etc.
- cabinet base with slot for broom cleaning
- optionally available with combination lock
|Number of compartments||4|
|Colour||RAL 3000 Flame red|
High load capacities are achieved through precision steel bending to ensure sufficient rigidity for realising shelving heights of up to 10 metres.
Slim 50 mm profiles contribute to maximum space utilisation.
Easy boltless assembly on site for perfect adaptation to your location.
Level spacing can be adjusted in 25 mm increments to suit your needs.
Beams and uprights form a solid force-fit connection that provides excellent lateral stability. The three location hooks of each beam connector conveniently slot into the upright perforations.
Safety pins prevent that the beam is accidentally dislodged.
Solid shelves with shelf clips - Our shelves feature box-profiled edges at the long sides and triple edge bending at the short sides.
Reinforcing lengthwise beads and pressure joined corners ensure excellent stability.
All shelves are perforated to accommodate shelf dividers.