Mobile Kanban bin shelving for small parts , with bins, galvanised finish
with bins, galvanised finish
- push-down window allows convenient product picking without having to pull the bin forward
- stores 25% more C-items and provides ergonomic access for order pickers
- supplied with slide-down window as standard feature. The window with integral handle can also be also used to carry bins, to push and pull bins stored in racks and it provides a large label area.
- fast and easy assembly without bolts
- mobile shelving units offer more flexibility in your operations
|Shelving height (mm)||2060|
|Useable width (mm)||1000|
|Useable depth (mm)||2 x 400|
|Shelf width (mm)||1000|
|Number of shelves||22|
|Shelf load (kg)||100|
|colour||shelving colour galvanised, bin colour dove blue|
|bay load (kg)||1000|
|External bay width (mm)||1185|
|External bay depth (mm)||955|
High load capacities are achieved through precision steel bending to ensure sufficient rigidity for realising shelving heights of up to 10 metres.
Slim 50 mm profiles contribute to maximum space utilisation.
Easy boltless assembly on site for perfect adaptation to your location.
Level spacing can be adjusted in 25 mm increments to suit your needs.
Beams and uprights form a solid force-fit connection that provides excellent lateral stability. The three location hooks of each beam connector conveniently slot into the upright perforations.
Safety pins prevent that the beam is accidentally dislodged.
Solid shelves with shelf clips - Our shelves feature box-profiled edges at the long sides and triple edge bending at the short sides.
Reinforcing lengthwise beads and pressure joined corners ensure excellent stability.
All shelves are perforated to accommodate shelf dividers.